- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Oregon News
Youngberg Hill Vineyards 2009 Natasha Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
High above the Willamette Valley floor in the McMinnville AVA is one of the...
- Posted April 17, 2013
Denison Cellars 2010 Kiff Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $38
Winemaker Tim Wilson has crafted a delicious Pinot Noir from a challenging vintage that...
- Posted April 15, 2013
Erath 2010 Le Jour Magique White Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $55
This is one of the rarest of Pinot Noirs, one in which there is...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards 2010 Gloria’s Syrah, Umpqua Valley, $42
Stephen Reustle has created quite a vineyard and winery operation in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley,...
- Posted April 11, 2013
Cottonwood Winery 2011 Marina Piper Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $20
Phil and Aaron Lieberman are the father-son duo behind this superb Pinot Noir. Aaron...
- Posted April 9, 2013
Cottonwood Winery of Oregon 2007 Raya Jade Syrah, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! This Willamette Valley winery brought in grapes from Crawford near the Yakima...
- Posted April 5, 2013
Stoller Family Estate 2009 SV Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $45
Of the six small appellations in the northern Willamette Valley, the Dundee Hills is...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Youngberg Hill Vineyards 2009 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $25
One of Oregon’s most consistent producers of Pinot Noir comes through again. This assemblage...
- Posted March 27, 2013
Cathedral Ridge 2010 Bangsund Vineyard Pinot Noir, Columbia Valley, $32
It is often easy to forget that the Columbia Valley stretches across the mighty...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Cathedral Ridge Winery 2010 Dampier Vineyard Pinot Noir, Columbia Gorge, $32
Flying winemaker Michael Sebastiani commutes from Sonoma County to Oregon’s Columbia Gorge – two...
- Posted March 11, 2013