- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Oregon News
Mt. Hood Winery NV Van Horn Estate Vineyard Estate Brut Cuvée, Columbia Gorge, $50
Hood River Valley native Rich Cushman crafts the wine along Van Horn Drive for...
- Posted June 3, 2021
LifeVine Cellars 2019 Certified Pesticide Free Pinot Noir, Oregon, $18
Among the underappreciated legacies of the Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame is...
- Posted April 18, 2021
Youngberg Hill Vineyards 2020 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $40
Although this is created using Pinot Noir clones Pommard and Wädensvil from Wayne Bailey’s...
- Posted April 6, 2021
Bryn Mawr Vineyards 2019 Sparkling Rosé, Willamette Valley, $28
This Eola-Amity Hills property toasted a new tasting room during the 2019 vintage, and...
- Posted March 25, 2021
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2019 Estate Pinot Gris, McMinnville, $22
The Burger family established the Rainbow Block for its Pinot Gris program in 1985,...
- Posted March 22, 2021
Angela Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $38
Antony Beck recruited Alban Debeaulieu to spark this young project near Carlton, Ore., and...
- Posted March 21, 2021
Alexana Winery 2018 Estate East Blocks – Volcanic Soils Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $75
Sedimentary soils make up much of the profile under the 55 acres of vineys...
- Posted March 19, 2021
Montinore Estate 2016 Graham’s Block 7 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $55
Rudy Marchesi’s 200-acre site west of Portland in Forest Grove, which ranks as one...
- Posted March 9, 2021
2Hawk Vineyard & Winery 2016 Darow Series Malbec, Rogue Valley, $49
When the Allens took over this property in 2014, the California nut farmers soon...
- Posted March 8, 2021
Bryn Mawr Vineyards 2018 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
Eola-Amity Hills winemaker Rachel Rose turned heads last summer in Seattle by winning a...
- Posted March 7, 2021