- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Wine of the Week News
Upchurch Vineyard 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $68
DeLille Cellars virtuoso Chris Upchurch debuted his eponymous brand with the 2010 vintage, and...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Stottle Winery 2012 Doc Stewart Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $34
A classic vintage for Cab in Washington and one of the state’s lesser-known yet...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Plaisance Ranch 2013 Carménère, Applegate Valley, $30
Historians view Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley as home of the state’s first commercial winery,...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Archery Summit 2013 Red Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $85
Chris Mazepink’s first vintage for Archery Summit wasn’t an easy one as the jet...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Columbia Crest 2013 Grand Estates Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! As more vines come into production in Washington state, consumers can expect...
- Posted January 7, 2016