- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Wine of the Week News
Acrobat Winery 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! Under its Acrobat brand, industry icon King Estate offers one of the...
- Posted February 15, 2016
Upchurch Vineyard 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $68
DeLille Cellars virtuoso Chris Upchurch debuted his eponymous brand with the 2010 vintage, and...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Stottle Winery 2012 Doc Stewart Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $34
A classic vintage for Cab in Washington and one of the state’s lesser-known yet...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Plaisance Ranch 2013 Carménère, Applegate Valley, $30
Historians view Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley as home of the state’s first commercial winery,...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Archery Summit 2013 Red Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $85
Chris Mazepink’s first vintage for Archery Summit wasn’t an easy one as the jet...
- Posted January 14, 2016
Columbia Crest 2013 Grand Estates Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! As more vines come into production in Washington state, consumers can expect...
- Posted January 7, 2016