- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Wine of the Week News
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $25
The little historic schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden continues to...
- Posted October 15, 2018
Vino la Monarcha Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Entrust winemaker Victor Palencia with grapes from the Ancient Lakes and it seems certain...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2016 Turas Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $32
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Stoller Family Estate 2017 Chardonnay, Dundee Hills, $25
Bill Stoller and his VP of winemaking, Melissa Burr, are among those embracing Chablis-inspired...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 Trout Trilogy Syrah, Snake River Valley, $35
Sawtooth Vineyard is not the largest vineyard in Idaho, but Brad Pintler’s 70-acre planting...
- Posted August 5, 2018
Nine Hats Wines 2017 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Rather than using the road map created by German vintner Armin Diel...
- Posted July 27, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Seven Falls Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $18
Ste. Michelle executive Doug Gore, the 2017 inductee into the Washington Wine Hall of...
- Posted May 24, 2018