- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine of the Week News
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2018 Expedition Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $17
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in...
- Posted June 16, 2020
Long Shadows Vintners 2017 Saggi Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $60
Vintage after vintage, this Super Tuscan-style approach — which emerged from the friendship that...
- Posted May 27, 2020
Mercer Bros. 2017 Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills $20
Jeremy Santo returned home to Prosser, Wash., and took over the winemaking for the...
- Posted May 4, 2020
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Merlot, Lewis-Clark Valley, $28
These days, it seems Merlot does not receive as much love as it should,...
- Posted April 20, 2020
Elk Cove Vineyards 2017 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $32
Heather Perkin and second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell blended lots featuring each of the Campbell...
- Posted April 4, 2020
2Hawk Vineyard & Winery 2017 Grenache, Rogue Valley, $32
Southern Oregon winemaker Kiley Evans worked with some of the Northwest’s top Grenache during...
- Posted March 9, 2020
Colter’s Creek Winery 2017 Estate Syrah, Lewis-Clark Valley $20
A number of the Pacific Northwest’s top wineries feature a husband growing the grapes...
- Posted February 16, 2020
INTRINSIC Wine Co. 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $22
With its flamboyant label that’s reminiscent of street art, INTRINSIC has quickly built a...
- Posted January 25, 2020
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2018 Viognier, Oregon $30
Lynn Penner-Ash continued her impeccable work with Viognier with this bottling, yet another example...
- Posted January 9, 2020
Jones of Washington 2018 Estate Vineyards Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., continues to prove that...
- Posted November 19, 2019