- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Wine of the Week News
Maryhill Winery 2019 Otis Vineyard Proprietor’s Reserve Albariño, Columbia Valley, $24
The Tudor family in Washington’s Yakima Valley continues to honor the legacy of Otis...
- Posted January 12, 2021
Mercer Bros. 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $20
One of the Washington state wine industry’s leading families earned a spot on Wine...
- Posted December 14, 2020
King Estate Winery 2018 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $29
This past summer, Brent Stone’s flagship Pinot Noir for the King family from the...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Armstrong Family Winery 2016 The Scotsman Syrah, Columbia Valley $38
Tim Armstrong can trace his heritage to Scotland, and he pays homage to those...
- Posted October 19, 2020
DeLille Cellars 2019 Chaleur Blanc, Columbia Valley, $35
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and co-founders Greg Lill and Jay Soloff made a statement...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Winescape 2019 Sangiovese Rosé, Red Mountain, $22
Phillip and Patricia Butterfield in Spokane have dedicated their professional lives to the field...
- Posted July 29, 2020
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2018 Expedition Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $17
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in...
- Posted June 16, 2020
Long Shadows Vintners 2017 Saggi Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $60
Vintage after vintage, this Super Tuscan-style approach — which emerged from the friendship that...
- Posted May 27, 2020
Mercer Bros. 2017 Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills $20
Jeremy Santo returned home to Prosser, Wash., and took over the winemaking for the...
- Posted May 4, 2020
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Merlot, Lewis-Clark Valley, $28
These days, it seems Merlot does not receive as much love as it should,...
- Posted April 20, 2020