- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine of the Week News
Mercer Estates 2018 Spice Cabinet Vineyard Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! Jeremy Santo, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., just below the northern...
- Posted September 18, 2019
Elk Cove Vineyards 2018 Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
The Campbell family long has been a champion of Pinot Gris and established what...
- Posted August 31, 2019
Saviah Cellars 2017 The Jack Syrah, Columbia Valley, $18
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019
Dunham Cellars 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley $22
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the...
- Posted July 7, 2019
Jones of Washington 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $30
Victor Palencia, who received Wine Press Northwest magazine’s award for the 2019 Pacific Northwest...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Sangiovese, Horse Heaven Hills, $26
Justin Michaud, winemaker at Coyote Canyon Winery, used a historically hot vintage to create...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and...
- Posted April 1, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped...
- Posted March 21, 2019
La Crema 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $30
This marks the third time in the past four vintage that La Crema has...
- Posted March 6, 2019