- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Wine of the Week News
Brian Carter Cellars 2015 Abracadabra Red, Columbia Valley, $25
The master of the blends is at it again as Brian Carter’s Abracadabra Red...
- Posted April 25, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Hat Trick Red, Snake River Valley, $27
After retiring as a commercial airline pilot, Tim Harless has more time to devote...
- Posted April 7, 2018
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2016 Viognier, Oregon, $30
Pioneering winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash long has favored Southern Oregon for her Viognier program, and...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Boomtown by Dusted Valley 2016 Pinot Gris, Washington, $19
Wine Press Northwest’s recent tasting of Chardonnay cast a spotlight on the delicious work...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
King Estate Winery 2016 Domaine Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $29
The King family dedicates its Domaine Pinot Gris program to the vines surrounding the...
- Posted January 25, 2018
Kiona Vineyards NV Pioneer Red, Red Mountain, $23
The Williams clan focused its Pioneer Red project as a bid reaching for balance...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Walla Walla Vintners 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $35
William vonMetzger continues the tradition of excellence at Walla Walla Vintners with Cabernet Franc,...
- Posted December 18, 2017
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017