- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Wine of the Week News
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2016 Viognier, Oregon, $30
Pioneering winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash long has favored Southern Oregon for her Viognier program, and...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Boomtown by Dusted Valley 2016 Pinot Gris, Washington, $19
Wine Press Northwest’s recent tasting of Chardonnay cast a spotlight on the delicious work...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
King Estate Winery 2016 Domaine Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $29
The King family dedicates its Domaine Pinot Gris program to the vines surrounding the...
- Posted January 25, 2018
Kiona Vineyards NV Pioneer Red, Red Mountain, $23
The Williams clan focused its Pioneer Red project as a bid reaching for balance...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Walla Walla Vintners 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $35
William vonMetzger continues the tradition of excellence at Walla Walla Vintners with Cabernet Franc,...
- Posted December 18, 2017
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Novelty Hill Winery 2014 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
Mike Januik’s work with this juicy red Rhône grape variety shows the promise of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
Raylee Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $15
Best Buy! Some of the most exciting new work in the Pacific Northwest wine...
- Posted October 24, 2017