- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Wine of the Week News
Walla Walla Vintners 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $35
William vonMetzger continues the tradition of excellence at Walla Walla Vintners with Cabernet Franc,...
- Posted December 18, 2017
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Novelty Hill Winery 2014 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
Mike Januik’s work with this juicy red Rhône grape variety shows the promise of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
Raylee Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $15
Best Buy! Some of the most exciting new work in the Pacific Northwest wine...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! A new brand for the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio, these bargain-priced...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Spindrift Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Matthew Compton grows and makes wine for his own Spindrift Cellars brand in Philomoth,...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Desert Wind Winery 2015 Estate Ruah Proprietary Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $20
The Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame in Oregon built Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This young, value brand by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, spearheaded by winemaker...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2014 The Explorer Red Blend, Horse Heaven Hills, $22
Downtown Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray pulls from beyond Canoe Ridge Vineyard for this...
- Posted August 14, 2017