- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Wine of the Week News
Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2015 Tour Rain Vin Rouge, Oregon, $25
Portland urban winemaker Leah Jørgensen continues to further the cause for “Loiregon,” and she...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Nine Hats 2015 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
Nine of the planet’s most famous vintners are part of the renowned Long Shadows...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Touriga Naçional, Snake River Valley, $29
While this traditional Port-style variety finds its way into Mike McClure’s fortified program, these...
- Posted April 13, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery 2013 Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Kitsap Peninsula winemaker Brian Petersen showcases how marvelous Malbec can be from Washington’s Horse...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Mercer Estates 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Previous vintages saw Jessica Munnell dedicate her reserve Chardonnay to Zephyr Ridge Vineyard, but...
- Posted March 12, 2017
Pepper Bridge Winery 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $60
Norm McKibben recruited Jean-François Pellet to the Walla Walla Valley with the goal of...
- Posted February 28, 2017
Amavi Cellars 2014 Les Collines Vineyard Syrah, Walla Walla Valley, $41
Norm McKibben and Jean François-Pellet created Amavi Cellars in 2001 to showcase grape varieties...
- Posted February 25, 2017
Abacela 2014 Barrel Select Estate Garnacha, Umpqua Valley, $29
In recent years, Andrew Wenzl’s work with Grenache has earned considerable praise — whether...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Sparkman Cellars 2013 Ruckus Syrah, Red Mountain, $52
Woodinville vintner Christian Sparkman deepens his reputation with Ruckus, a Côte Rôtie style of...
- Posted January 31, 2017
Cadaretta 2015 sbs, Columbia Valley, $23
There’s continued interest in Washington with bottlings of white Bordeaux blends, and Walla Walla...
- Posted January 17, 2017