- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Wine of the Week News
Mosquito Fleet Winery 2013 Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Kitsap Peninsula winemaker Brian Petersen showcases how marvelous Malbec can be from Washington’s Horse...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Mercer Estates 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Previous vintages saw Jessica Munnell dedicate her reserve Chardonnay to Zephyr Ridge Vineyard, but...
- Posted March 12, 2017
Pepper Bridge Winery 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $60
Norm McKibben recruited Jean-François Pellet to the Walla Walla Valley with the goal of...
- Posted February 28, 2017
Amavi Cellars 2014 Les Collines Vineyard Syrah, Walla Walla Valley, $41
Norm McKibben and Jean François-Pellet created Amavi Cellars in 2001 to showcase grape varieties...
- Posted February 25, 2017
Abacela 2014 Barrel Select Estate Garnacha, Umpqua Valley, $29
In recent years, Andrew Wenzl’s work with Grenache has earned considerable praise — whether...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Sparkman Cellars 2013 Ruckus Syrah, Red Mountain, $52
Woodinville vintner Christian Sparkman deepens his reputation with Ruckus, a Côte Rôtie style of...
- Posted January 31, 2017
Cadaretta 2015 sbs, Columbia Valley, $23
There’s continued interest in Washington with bottlings of white Bordeaux blends, and Walla Walla...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Owen Roe 2015 Sinister Hand Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $28
David O’Reilly gives us more of a good thing with his latest presentation of...
- Posted January 6, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $21
It can be argued that the little schoolhouse near Walla Walla is the leader...
- Posted December 26, 2016
King Estate 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
Perhaps no wine serves as the ambassador of the Oregon wine industry more than...
- Posted December 8, 2016