- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Wine of the Week News
Pepper Bridge Winery 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $60
Norm McKibben recruited Jean-François Pellet to the Walla Walla Valley with the goal of...
- Posted February 28, 2017
Amavi Cellars 2014 Les Collines Vineyard Syrah, Walla Walla Valley, $41
Norm McKibben and Jean François-Pellet created Amavi Cellars in 2001 to showcase grape varieties...
- Posted February 25, 2017
Abacela 2014 Barrel Select Estate Garnacha, Umpqua Valley, $29
In recent years, Andrew Wenzl’s work with Grenache has earned considerable praise — whether...
- Posted February 13, 2017
Sparkman Cellars 2013 Ruckus Syrah, Red Mountain, $52
Woodinville vintner Christian Sparkman deepens his reputation with Ruckus, a Côte Rôtie style of...
- Posted January 31, 2017
Cadaretta 2015 sbs, Columbia Valley, $23
There’s continued interest in Washington with bottlings of white Bordeaux blends, and Walla Walla...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Owen Roe 2015 Sinister Hand Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $28
David O’Reilly gives us more of a good thing with his latest presentation of...
- Posted January 6, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $21
It can be argued that the little schoolhouse near Walla Walla is the leader...
- Posted December 26, 2016
King Estate 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
Perhaps no wine serves as the ambassador of the Oregon wine industry more than...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Panther Creek Cellars 2014 Lazy River Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $45
The Lumpkins, successful and proud University of Washington grads, established their 30-acre Lazy River...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Arthur’s Vineyard Mourvèdre, Yakima Valley, $35
Art den Hoed is one of the biggest characters in the Yakima Valley, and...
- Posted November 17, 2016