- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Wine of the Week News
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Franc, Similkameen Valley, $50
The affable Howard Soon burnished his reputation as one of Canada’s top winemakers during...
- Posted November 13, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $25
The little historic schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden continues to...
- Posted October 15, 2018
Vino la Monarcha Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Entrust winemaker Victor Palencia with grapes from the Ancient Lakes and it seems certain...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2016 Turas Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $32
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Stoller Family Estate 2017 Chardonnay, Dundee Hills, $25
Bill Stoller and his VP of winemaking, Melissa Burr, are among those embracing Chablis-inspired...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 Trout Trilogy Syrah, Snake River Valley, $35
Sawtooth Vineyard is not the largest vineyard in Idaho, but Brad Pintler’s 70-acre planting...
- Posted August 5, 2018
Nine Hats Wines 2017 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Rather than using the road map created by German vintner Armin Diel...
- Posted July 27, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018