- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine of the Week News
Nine Hats Wines 2017 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Rather than using the road map created by German vintner Armin Diel...
- Posted July 27, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Seven Falls Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $18
Ste. Michelle executive Doug Gore, the 2017 inductee into the Washington Wine Hall of...
- Posted May 24, 2018
Mt. Hood Winery 2015 Scorched Earth Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
The McDermott family collaborates with acclaimed vineyard manager Lonnie Wright on Scorched Earth Vineyard...
- Posted May 14, 2018
Airfield Estates Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! Marcus Miller instructs the crew at this fourth-generation farm near Prosser, Wash.,...
- Posted May 8, 2018
Brian Carter Cellars 2015 Abracadabra Red, Columbia Valley, $25
The master of the blends is at it again as Brian Carter’s Abracadabra Red...
- Posted April 25, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Hat Trick Red, Snake River Valley, $27
After retiring as a commercial airline pilot, Tim Harless has more time to devote...
- Posted April 7, 2018
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2016 Viognier, Oregon, $30
Pioneering winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash long has favored Southern Oregon for her Viognier program, and...
- Posted March 26, 2018