- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine of the Week News
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
King Estate Winery 2016 Domaine Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $29
The King family dedicates its Domaine Pinot Gris program to the vines surrounding the...
- Posted January 25, 2018
Kiona Vineyards NV Pioneer Red, Red Mountain, $23
The Williams clan focused its Pioneer Red project as a bid reaching for balance...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Walla Walla Vintners 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $35
William vonMetzger continues the tradition of excellence at Walla Walla Vintners with Cabernet Franc,...
- Posted December 18, 2017
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Novelty Hill Winery 2014 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
Mike Januik’s work with this juicy red Rhône grape variety shows the promise of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
Raylee Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $15
Best Buy! Some of the most exciting new work in the Pacific Northwest wine...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! A new brand for the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio, these bargain-priced...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Spindrift Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Matthew Compton grows and makes wine for his own Spindrift Cellars brand in Philomoth,...
- Posted September 11, 2017