- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
More Wine of the Week News
Spindrift Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Matthew Compton grows and makes wine for his own Spindrift Cellars brand in Philomoth,...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Desert Wind Winery 2015 Estate Ruah Proprietary Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $20
The Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame in Oregon built Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This young, value brand by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, spearheaded by winemaker...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2014 The Explorer Red Blend, Horse Heaven Hills, $22
Downtown Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray pulls from beyond Canoe Ridge Vineyard for this...
- Posted August 14, 2017
William Church Winery 2014 Reagan’s Vintage 2 Spires Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $38
This Woodinville winery operated by grads of Washington State University has shined with Syrah...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Waterbrook Winery 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $16
John Freeman’s approach to this reserve Chardonnay began before Labor Day with harvests from...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Palencia Winery 2016 Albariño, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $20
Prosser High grad Victor Palencia was part of the first graduating class in Walla...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Woodward Canyon 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Walla Walla Valley, $29
Kevin Mott arrived at Woodward Canyon in 2003, which coincides with the earliest examples...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Alloro Vineyard 2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $35
Owner/grower David Nemarnik grew up tightly connected to his family’s Portland produce company, and...
- Posted May 30, 2017
Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2015 Tour Rain Vin Rouge, Oregon, $25
Portland urban winemaker Leah Jørgensen continues to further the cause for “Loiregon,” and she...
- Posted May 15, 2017