- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Wine of the Week News
Owen Roe 2015 Sinister Hand Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $28
David O’Reilly gives us more of a good thing with his latest presentation of...
- Posted January 6, 2017
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Sèmillon, Columbia Valley, $21
It can be argued that the little schoolhouse near Walla Walla is the leader...
- Posted December 26, 2016
King Estate 2015 Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
Perhaps no wine serves as the ambassador of the Oregon wine industry more than...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Panther Creek Cellars 2014 Lazy River Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $45
The Lumpkins, successful and proud University of Washington grads, established their 30-acre Lazy River...
- Posted November 25, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Arthur’s Vineyard Mourvèdre, Yakima Valley, $35
Art den Hoed is one of the biggest characters in the Yakima Valley, and...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Verhey Vineyard Malbec, Washington, $28
One of the rising stars in the Northwest wine industry is Coco Umiker, a...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Love & Squalor 2012 Antsy Pants Riesling, Willamette Valley, $28
The Portland Wine Company’s reserve-style dry Riesling continues to focus on four-decade-old Brooks Vineyard...
- Posted October 18, 2016
Forsyth Brio 2008 Desert Wind Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $50
David Forysth oversees one of the Pacific Northwest’s largest winemaking facilities in Prosser, and...
- Posted September 30, 2016
Tsillan Cellars 2013 Estate Syrah, Lake Chelan, $30
Shane Collins is the longtime winemaker at this showcase winery above the south shore...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Nicolas-Jay 2014 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $65
This decade’s Burgundian invasion into Oregon continues as Jean-Nicolas Méo of famed Domaine Méo-Camuzet...
- Posted September 8, 2016