- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Wine of the Week News
Vino La Monarcha 2012 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $20
Victor Palencia, the young, forward-looking owner for Vino La Monarcha wines, put his 2012...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Skylite Cellars 2012 Soiree, Columbia Valley, $24
The Hodgins family invested in Ash Hollow Vineyard before planting their own Skylite Vineyard...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Petit Verdot, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Prosser, Wash., winemaker Gordon Taylor relies on second-generation grower Will Beightol for the Double...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This brand, which Precept rescued several years ago, celebrated its 30th anniversary...
- Posted March 4, 2016
Nine Hats 2014 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $12
Best Buy! Long Shadows Vintners in Walla Walla continues to offer its superb vineyard-designate...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Acrobat Winery 2015 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Oregon, $13
Best Buy! Under its Acrobat brand, industry icon King Estate offers one of the...
- Posted February 15, 2016
Upchurch Vineyard 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain, $68
DeLille Cellars virtuoso Chris Upchurch debuted his eponymous brand with the 2010 vintage, and...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Stottle Winery 2012 Doc Stewart Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Wahluke Slope, $34
A classic vintage for Cab in Washington and one of the state’s lesser-known yet...
- Posted February 4, 2016
Plaisance Ranch 2013 Carménère, Applegate Valley, $30
Historians view Southern Oregon’s Applegate Valley as home of the state’s first commercial winery,...
- Posted January 21, 2016
Archery Summit 2013 Red Hills Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $85
Chris Mazepink’s first vintage for Archery Summit wasn’t an easy one as the jet...
- Posted January 14, 2016