- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine of the Week News
JoieFarm 2015 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
Pinot Blanc is most often found in the Alsace region of France, and it...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Purple Star Wines 2013 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $19
Winemaker Kyle Johnson came to our attention when he made superior wines for Olsen...
- Posted April 28, 2016
William Church Winery 2013 Tres Bien Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $36
This small producer in Woodinville’s warehouse district has a well-earned reputation for distinctive red...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Obelisco Estate 2012 Malbec, Red Mountain, $45
Obelisco Estate is the brainchild of Doug Long, who made his fame in California’s...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Harry & David 2014 Chardonnay, Oregon, $18
Fans of Harry & David’s goodies should flock to this crowd-pleasing 2014 Chardonnay made...
- Posted April 7, 2016
College Cellars 2013 Summit View Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
Tim Donahue’s wine program at Walla Walla Valley Community College has become renowned for...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Vino La Monarcha 2012 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $20
Victor Palencia, the young, forward-looking owner for Vino La Monarcha wines, put his 2012...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Skylite Cellars 2012 Soiree, Columbia Valley, $24
The Hodgins family invested in Ash Hollow Vineyard before planting their own Skylite Vineyard...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Petit Verdot, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Prosser, Wash., winemaker Gordon Taylor relies on second-generation grower Will Beightol for the Double...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This brand, which Precept rescued several years ago, celebrated its 30th anniversary...
- Posted March 4, 2016