- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
007 Shaken, not Stirred featuring the Legendary Lake Monsters – 08/15/2020
August 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$49.50
The Vibrant Vine is thrilled to host the Legendary Lake Monsters unique show 007 Shaken, not Stirred.
As the newest 007 film, No Time to Die, will be released in April, we thought it would be fun to fly with this theme. Imagine yourself sitting at a table in the courtyard in front of a beautiful villa, surrounded by the fragrant gardens and grapevines.
You will be entertained by The Legendary Lake Monsters, a sizzling high energy 10 piece band, who will be providing the music. They will be playing a variety of dance tunes intermixed with iconic James Bond theme songs.
So get your glam on and join us on August 14 or August 15 for a fabulous evening of wine and dancing under stars.
Early bird tickets are $49.50 until June 1st and $54.90 after June 2nd.
Doors will open at 6:00 pm, show starts at 6:45 pm.
Snacks and beverages will be available for purchase.
There is limited seating so we highly recommend that you purchase your tickets early in order to avoid disappointment.