- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
17th annual Rosé Revival
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
What could be a better kick-off to summer with a wine tasting, sipping an array of tasty rosé and white wines on the beautiful patio watching the sun set over the Olympic Mountains on the shore of Lake Washington? Be part of this Seattle summer tradition by joining us at the 17th annual Rosé Revival and Other Cool Whites Wine Event!
30+ Northwest wineries pouring their latest releases for Summer at this Rosé Soirée
This event features a wide array of dry rosé and interesting white wines! Attendees will meet a variety of Northwest winemakers and taste their rosé made in very small lots from Sangiovese, Syrah, Cab Franc, Tempranillo, Grenache, Pinot Noir! The event will also feature a wide array of delicious whites for summer, including varietals such as Sèmillon, Pinot Gris, Viognier, Albariño, Grüner Veltliner Pinot Blanc, as well as wines from Italy, France, Argentina, Australia and more.