- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
17th annual Rosé Revival
May 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
What could be a better kick-off to summer with a wine tasting, sipping an array of tasty rosé and white wines on the beautiful patio watching the sun set over the Olympic Mountains on the shore of Lake Washington? Be part of this Seattle summer tradition by joining us at the 17th annual Rosé Revival and Other Cool Whites Wine Event!
30+ Northwest wineries pouring their latest releases for Summer at this Rosé Soirée
This event features a wide array of dry rosé and interesting white wines! Attendees will meet a variety of Northwest winemakers and taste their rosé made in very small lots from Sangiovese, Syrah, Cab Franc, Tempranillo, Grenache, Pinot Noir! The event will also feature a wide array of delicious whites for summer, including varietals such as Sèmillon, Pinot Gris, Viognier, Albariño, Grüner Veltliner Pinot Blanc, as well as wines from Italy, France, Argentina, Australia and more.