- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
18th Anniversary Memorial Day Celebration at Melrose Vineyards
May 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Come join us at Melrose Vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley for our 18th anniversary and Memorial Day celebration with live music by Inoke and a barbecue lunch.
Entrance & live music $5…. hungry and want to eat? $15 (total cost $20)
Lunch is served between 1-3:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets at the gate.