- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
18th Anniversary Memorial Day Celebration at Melrose Vineyards
May 23 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Come join us at Melrose Vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley for our 18th anniversary and Memorial Day celebration with live music by Inoke and a barbecue lunch.
Entrance & live music $5…. hungry and want to eat? $15 (total cost $20)
Lunch is served between 1-3:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets at the gate.