- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
2017 Albariño Release!
June 20, 2020 @ 6:00 am - June 21, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Come celebrate safely with Michael Florentino Cellars!
We will be releasing our 2017 Albariño in Woodinville for Father’s Day weekend, June 20-21st.
(King County has entered a modified Phase 1.5 allowing us to reopen to the public with a 25% occupancy!)