- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
2019 Tinto Joven Wine Soirée at Bryn Mawr Vineyards
March 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Join us at Bryn Mawr Vineyards on Friday, March 12 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., for the Tinto Joven Wine Soirée on the western crest of the Eola-Amity Hills.
Why you should show up:
- Enjoy a complimentary sample glass of the 2019 Tinto Joven
- Guests enjoy a 10% discount on Tinto Joven purchases
- Cheese nibbles all day
By the way, what the heck is Tinto Joven?
It’s a Tempranillo with Beaujolais Nouveau-style sensibilities that begs to be enjoyed young with joyful abandon. Doesn’t that sound fun?