- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
2020 B.C. Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards
September 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Introducing our Province’s most prestigious wine competition – The 3nd annual British Columbia Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards. It is a merger of the province’s two premier judging competitions and is presided over by the Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia. A celebration of the best wines from across our Province with Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals awarded, as well as the Lieutenant Governor’s Platinum medals and the Lieutenant Governor’s Award for the Best Wine in British Columbia.
Link to the JUDGES