- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
2020 B.C. Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards
September 23 @ 8:00 am - September 25 @ 5:00 pm
Introducing our Province’s most prestigious wine competition – The 3nd annual British Columbia Lieutenant Governor’s Wine Awards. It is a merger of the province’s two premier judging competitions and is presided over by the Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia. A celebration of the best wines from across our Province with Bronze, Silver, and Gold medals awarded, as well as the Lieutenant Governor’s Platinum medals and the Lieutenant Governor’s Award for the Best Wine in British Columbia.
Link to the JUDGES