- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
2020 Holiday Food, Wine & Cider Festival
November 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2020 Holiday Food & Wine Festival on Saturday, Nov. 14, invites food, wine, spirits and cider enthusiasts, collectors and novices alike to sip, sample and purchase the best in Pacific Northwest wine and cider.