- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
2020 Vine Dining – Noble Ridge Signature Event
August 21 @ 6:00 am - 10:00 pm$155
Join us on a culinary adventure in the vines. We will enjoy a multi-course gourmet dinner prepared by Chef Chris VanHooydonk and Backyard Farms. At this Noble Ridge signature event, we will be pouring a unique selection of wine specially curated by our in house sommelier, Preston Radford, and Chef Chris VanHooydonk to perfectly complement each course. Enjoy an amazing meal, stroll among the vines with Owners, Jim & Leslie D’Andrea.
Tickets are $155.00 + GST and Gratuity