- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
2021 London Wine Competition
March 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$95 – $110
The London Wine Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. Unlike other competitions, London Wine Competition focuses on rewarding wines that are or can be commercially accepted and appreciated by the consumer, the one that consumers would really want to buy.
- Value – Their value for money
- Packaging – What they look like
Each of the London Wine Competition winners will receive either a Gold, Silver or Bronze award with separate weighted marks awarded by the judges for the wine’s quality and drinkability, value for money, and packaging and design.
A separate weighted score will be given for each of the three parts of the judging process (Quality gets twice the weight. The scores will be calculated with other judges for the same product on the team to give a final score from which individual prizes will be awarded.
Quality Score: will be marked out of 100
Value Score: will be marked out of 100
Package Score: will be marked out of 100
To receive a Gold medal, an entrant must score 90 or over; to receive a Silver, a score between 76 and 89; and a Bronze, a score between 65 and 75.
Winning a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal is a clear way to demonstrate how well your product will be perceived in the marketplace.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS – It would be a Closed Door Event, and your product would compete to around 2000+ competitors.
Event Date: – 15th March 2021
FEE SCHEDULE: £95 Early Bird Rates
Just send your wines to your nearest depot in your country and leave the rest to us.
Visit http://londonwinecompetition.com in order to know more about the process, our prestige judges or any other information. You can also email your interest on email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 330 097 0138 and our executive will call you back within 24 hours.