- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
20th annual Sexy Syrah
June 25 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmPrices vary
Sexy Syrah is Seattle Uncorked’s oldest event – celebrating 20 years this year — features 30+ Washington wineries producing some of the state’s best Syrahs at one of the world’s hottest view restaurants — Salty’s on Alki Beach!
Syrah is seducing wine enthusiasts who have an affection for red wines with bold spices, rich fruit and silky texture. Sexy Syrah is a collaboration between the John L Scott Foundation, Salty’s on Alki & the Kingen Family, and Seattle Uncorked.
A portion of your ticket will benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital working with John L. Scott Foundation.
Salty’s culinary team presents an ambitious menu of appetizers designed to showcase Syrah’s outstanding affinity for food.