- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
20th annual Sexy Syrah
June 25, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmPrices vary
Sexy Syrah is Seattle Uncorked’s oldest event – celebrating 20 years this year — features 30+ Washington wineries producing some of the state’s best Syrahs at one of the world’s hottest view restaurants — Salty’s on Alki Beach!
Syrah is seducing wine enthusiasts who have an affection for red wines with bold spices, rich fruit and silky texture. Sexy Syrah is a collaboration between the John L Scott Foundation, Salty’s on Alki & the Kingen Family, and Seattle Uncorked.
A portion of your ticket will benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital working with John L. Scott Foundation.
Salty’s culinary team presents an ambitious menu of appetizers designed to showcase Syrah’s outstanding affinity for food.