- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
49th Anniversary Weekend at Oak Knoll Winery
May 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 19, 2019
Oak Knoll Winery is celebrating 49 years of making wine in the Willamette Valley by having a huge CASE sale on May 17-19.
This year we are offering:
30% off selected cases of wine.
35% for members.
Friday, May 17 – 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (this is a happy hour)
Saturday, May 18 – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 19th – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m
Celebrating our 49 Years.
(must buy it by the case to get special price)
Special pricing is only available during hours posted above.
(no additional discounts given)
Can’t make it to the winery, give us a call and place your order