- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
49th Anniversary Weekend at Oak Knoll Winery
May 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until May 19, 2019
Oak Knoll Winery is celebrating 49 years of making wine in the Willamette Valley by having a huge CASE sale on May 17-19.
This year we are offering:
30% off selected cases of wine.
35% for members.
Friday, May 17 – 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (this is a happy hour)
Saturday, May 18 – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 19th – 11 a.m. – 5 p.m
Celebrating our 49 Years.
(must buy it by the case to get special price)
Special pricing is only available during hours posted above.
(no additional discounts given)
Can’t make it to the winery, give us a call and place your order