- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
7th Annual Wreath Making Event
December 6, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$25
Please join us for the 7th annual Grapevine Wreath Making Party on Saturday, December 5, Sunday, December 6, or Saturday, December 12, at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm.
We’ll give you a short instruction on how to bend the vines into a wreath, and then provide you with grapevines to make the wreath your own. Please bring your own decorations; we will supply the grapevine canes. Wine tastings and wine will be available for purchase in the tasting room following the event.
Reservations are required – tables are limited to 3 people, and we will have no more than eight tables per session to comply with social distancing rules. Masks will are required for this indoor event.
This is a popular event and sells out quickly, so book your tickets early.