- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
A Pairing of Perfection with Yoga at Sigillo Cellars
January 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Second of the month, happening 2 times
A pairing of perfection, mmmm…. yoga, wine and connection with Yogini’s Gone Wild at Sigillo Cellars.
Who knew it could be so perfect? In yoga, mindfulness is required to differentiate between the practice of asanas or postures vs. simply moving the body. With mindfulness, conscious awareness of the infusion of our breath with our movement is what keeps us connected and in the present moment. This also holds true with wine.
There is a difference between drinking a glass of wine and tasting one. You must be mindful and in the present moment to fully experience the excitement of awakening multiple senses. More and more people are enjoying the experience of this pairing everyday. Are you ready to join them?
*Each participant will receive a tasting flight of 3 wines and also one charcuterie board — per 3 guests.
Classes begin Dec. 15 at 10 a.m. Cost is $40.