- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
A Trio of Portland Winemakers
May 14 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$24.00
May is Oregon Wine Month!
To celebrate we have invited two Portland Winemakers to pour alongside us in our tasting room. We’re excited to welcome Ram Cellars and Clay Pigeon Winery to our flight on May 14th. Winemakers from each winery will be present to talk about their wines. Each winery will offer 2 wines on the flight + a bonus pour.
Reservations are recommended as seating is limited. Both indoor and outdoor seating options are available. last seating is at 5pm. Tasting fee is $24 this weekend.