- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Affair of the Heart: Valentine’s wine tasting at Silvara Cellars
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until February 16, 2020
Plan a day of fun in Leavenworth on Valentine’s Day weekend with Silvara’s $15 wine tasting of six wines and a glass of the debut Silvara Cellars’ Sparkling Blanc de Noirs, complete with a keepsake embossed Champagne flute.
Each couple also receives a complimentary red rose.
For Silvara Cellars wine club members, this event is no charge.