- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Alice DiMicele performs at Grizzly Peak Winery
September 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Alice DiMicele brings her wide-ranging vocal prowess, humor and distinctive guitar style to the beautiful Grizzly Peak Winery for this Sept. 12 outdoor concert.
For more than three decades, Alice has been moving people with her brand of “organic acoustic groove,” whether playing solo, in duo with her long-time bassist Rob Kohler or with her aptly named band Force of Nature.
1. SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING: There will be chairs available or bring your favorite lawn or camp chair or blankets for lawn seating (Wine club members can reserve tables through the venue).
2. MASKS REQUIRED for entry and when purchasing drinks, food, using restroom, or when you can’t be physically distant from others not in your group.
3. NO CHILDREN OR PETS AT GRIZZLY PEAK CONCERTS.
Please buy advanced tickets- space is limited and we’d like to be prepared for whoever is coming.
If you have a ticket for Alice’s March 19 show at the Havurah, your ticket will be honored for this show! (There will be a list for tickets bought online or bring your physical tickets if you bought them at Music Coop.)