- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Alice DiMicele performs at Grizzly Peak Winery
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Alice DiMicele brings her wide-ranging vocal prowess, humor and distinctive guitar style to the beautiful Grizzly Peak Winery for this Sept. 12 outdoor concert.
For more than three decades, Alice has been moving people with her brand of “organic acoustic groove,” whether playing solo, in duo with her long-time bassist Rob Kohler or with her aptly named band Force of Nature.
1. SOCIAL DISTANCE SEATING: There will be chairs available or bring your favorite lawn or camp chair or blankets for lawn seating (Wine club members can reserve tables through the venue).
2. MASKS REQUIRED for entry and when purchasing drinks, food, using restroom, or when you can’t be physically distant from others not in your group.
3. NO CHILDREN OR PETS AT GRIZZLY PEAK CONCERTS.
Please buy advanced tickets- space is limited and we’d like to be prepared for whoever is coming.
If you have a ticket for Alice’s March 19 show at the Havurah, your ticket will be honored for this show! (There will be a list for tickets bought online or bring your physical tickets if you bought them at Music Coop.)