- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
All About Volcanoes at Cliff Creek Cellars vineyard tasting room
May 18, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until May 19, 2019
Come to the vineyard tasting room for Cliff Creek Cellars on May 18-19 and have a little taste along with a lesson on how volcanoes changed our soil on the vineyard.