- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
All About Volcanoes at Cliff Creek Cellars
May 18 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until May 19, 2019
Come to the Willamette Valley tasting room in Newberg for Cliff Creek Cellars on May 18-19 and have a little taste along with a lesson on how volcanoes changed our soil on the vineyard.