- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
All You Can Eat Crab Feed at Melrose Vineyards
July 11, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
Come join us at Melrose Vineyards for an all-you-can-eat crab feed and a complete BBQ dinner, too.
When: Sunday July 11, 4-8 p.m.
Cost: $55 per person, but tickets must be purchased in advance! Cost is $50 for wine club members.
This event is annually a sellout in advance, and tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door.
Music: That Other Band
Questions? Call 541-672-6080