- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
All You Can Eat Crab Feed at Melrose Vineyards
July 11 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
Come join us at Melrose Vineyards for an all-you-can-eat crab feed and a complete BBQ dinner, too.
When: Sunday July 11, 4-8 p.m.
Cost: $55 per person, but tickets must be purchased in advance! Cost is $50 for wine club members.
This event is annually a sellout in advance, and tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door.
Music: That Other Band
Questions? Call 541-672-6080