- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Ambassador Winery presents The Art of Cheese in Woodinville
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
Bring the cheese lovers in your life to this special Jan. 24 event at Ambassador Wines of Washington featuring all local products.
Stay after the formal instruction to enjoy your board with paired Ambassador wines. Admission includes a cheese board, food supplies and cheese knife. Each guest will have a completed board by the end of the evening.
Wine available for purchase.