- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Angela Estate tasting at Caper’s in Portland
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
We are showing off our beautiful 2014 Angela Estate Vineyard and 2013 Abbott Claim Vineyard Pinot Noir along with a special pour of Gran Moraine 2015 Chardonnay at Caper’s in Portland.