- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Annual Easter Bottle Wine Hunt
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$15
Easter Bottle Hunt
Hop on over to Youngberg Hill for some fun!
Instead of an Easter egg hunt, you’ll be on the lookout for wine. Bottles (empty) will be hidden all over the estate, waiting to be found. Each will be numbered to a corresponding prize.
Tickets to the event include the opportunity to win an amazing reward.
Youngberg Hill’s Easter Bottle Hunt starts promptly at noon. Please arrive a few minutes early to get checked in.
We will make a quick announcement and send everyone out to start searching shortly after 12 pm.
Once you have found a bottle you can bring it back to the event center and turn it in for a prize, then stick around for a tasting, glass, or bottle of wine and soak in our amazing view.
This event is for ADULTS 21 and over ONLY. Please leave the children and dogs at home.