- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Annual Salmon Bake at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$145
Join us for dinner at 6 p.m. and enjoy the Oregon Mozart Players as Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards stages its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Rib Dinner.
The $135 per person ticket price includes a full dinner, complimentary wine and Native American-style open-fire roasted salmon along with Smoked Baby Back Pork Ribs, served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit salad, corn salad, cheese tortellini with pesto, artisan bread, and to finish a decadent dessert. In addition, each couple will receive a selection of 6 pre-selected wines (retail value of $175) to take home.
Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP as this event will fill up fast.
*Please note our tasting room will be CLOSED on June 26 so we can prepare for the Salmon Bake.
The gates will OPEN for the event at 5:30 p.m.