- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Annual Souper Bowl Chili Cook Off 2021
February 5 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our Annual Super Bowl Chili Cook Off is a bit different this year. Our Innkeeper Michelle and Winemaker Wayne will be cooking up their best chilis to-go for you. It is up to YOU to decide who has the best chili recipe.
How it works:
You will receive a complimentary “to-go” bowl of both Wayne and Michelle’s chili with a purchase of a bottle of wine in our tasting room. Want extra chili? Purchase both bowls for $10.
Get your free tickets in advance (1 ticket = 1 person) so we can tally up how much chili to make.
Once you grab your tickets, anytime between 10 am and 4 pm, on Saturday, Feb 6th.
*wine club discounts apply to bottle purchases