- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars benefit evening with Bart Roderick, Rondi Marsh and Friends
August 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Saturday, August 24th
Open Noon – 9pm
Music starts at 7pm.
$25 per person donation to Cottage Hill Village
A wonderful Musical Evening with Bart Roderick, Rondi Marsh and Friends benefiting Cottage Hill Village; a project of Justice Housing Yakima.
Cottage Hill Village will be a complex of 30 small houses for formerly homeless people. $25 admission includes desserts by Essencia Artisan Bakery. Wine, wine smoothies, soft drinks, coffee, tea, waters and ciders are available for purchase.
Rondi’s performances provide entertaining jazz vocal standards and original compositions ranging from torch singers of early days jazz to pop hits with a jazz twist like with the arrangements of “Spooky” or “Moondance”.
Her expressive voice and repertoire mixes the lounge singers appeal of yesteryear with contemporary pop-jazz. Her approach to making and performing contemporary jazz makes her performance appealing to audiences of all ages.
Bart Roderick, who plays piano and sometimes sings, is THE go-to session pianist in the Yakima Valley. Bart Roderick performs jazz, popular and classical music throughout the Northwest and beyond.
He has recorded and performed with myriad musical artists, including Peter Gabriel and Smokey Robinson. Bart is an accomplished teacher with his Masters in Music Education from Central Washington University.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Rondi Marsh with Bart Roderick
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!