- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Braden McDannell
April 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, April 26th
Music starts at 7pm. No Cover.
Braden McDannell is a musician & singer-songwriter from Central Pennsylvania currently performing around the Central Washington region.
Braden promotes music, art, culture, and lifestyle through song.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Braden McDannell
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Susan Hahn
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!