- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Brother Teresa
March 13, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Brother Teresa on Friday, March 13 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima. The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Brother Teresa is a Yakima-area pop/soul/funk/jazz trio. Members include Jonathan Hutchinson (acoustic guitar), Reed Ball (electric guitar) and Dennis Miller (bass) – all on vocals. This band entertains.
Enjoy great music while you savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!
AntoLin Cellars is on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin Cellars award-winning winemaker Tony Haralson.
2019 Wine Press Northwest magazine’s Platinum Judging:
• 2015 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon – Platinum
• 2015 Petite Sirah – Platinum
• 2015 Estate Carménère – Double Gold
2019 Seattle Wine Awards:
• 2015 AntoLin Cellars Estate Cabernet Sauvignon – Double Gold
• 2015 AntoLin Cellars Petite Sirah – Gold
2019 Cascadia International Wine Competition:
• 2015 AntoLin Cellars Petite Sirah – Double Gold
• 2015 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has awarded AntoLin Cellars with gold and silver medals!
2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Malbec – Silver
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world.
In the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards, AntoLin Cellars won Best of Show/Double Gold for their:
AntoLin Cellars 2012 Riesling
AntoLin won two Double Golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
2011 AntoLin Cellars Estate Riesling
Double Gold indicates: Best of the Best
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carménère and Malbec. Wine Tasting Fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are 4 whites and 5 reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA, and it is planted with Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carménère.
Make it a point to taste great AntoLin Wines in downtown Yakima, your jumping-off point for touring the rest of the Valley!
Sun: 12-4 (Except January)
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to call our tasting room for more information at 509-961-8370 or email to have us ship wine to your door.
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front St.
Yakima, WA 98901