- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Bubba and the Time Bandits
January 31 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Bubba and the Time Bandits on Friday, Jan. 31 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open 1 to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Bubba and the Time Bandits are a new band to Yakima, playing country, Americana,and Southern rock.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.