- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
July 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge.
With his strong and soulful voice and an eclectic & expressive guitar technique that includes percussion, tapping, multiple open tunings and capos, Tosten has been called an “acoustic one-man band.”
His introspective and thoughtful lyrics speak to us individually as well as collectively with his observations on society, the complexities of living and love.
Classical and jazzy overtones elevate his original compositions to a level more sophisticated than simply “folk,” and his live performances are filled with intense energy, stories, and songs that captivate and inspire his audience.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Carl Tosten
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.