- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
- Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
- Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
July 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge.
With his strong and soulful voice and an eclectic & expressive guitar technique that includes percussion, tapping, multiple open tunings and capos, Tosten has been called an “acoustic one-man band.”
His introspective and thoughtful lyrics speak to us individually as well as collectively with his observations on society, the complexities of living and love.
Classical and jazzy overtones elevate his original compositions to a level more sophisticated than simply “folk,” and his live performances are filled with intense energy, stories, and songs that captivate and inspire his audience.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Carl Tosten
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.