- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
July 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge.
With his strong and soulful voice and an eclectic & expressive guitar technique that includes percussion, tapping, multiple open tunings and capos, Tosten has been called an “acoustic one-man band.”
His introspective and thoughtful lyrics speak to us individually as well as collectively with his observations on society, the complexities of living and love.
Classical and jazzy overtones elevate his original compositions to a level more sophisticated than simply “folk,” and his live performances are filled with intense energy, stories, and songs that captivate and inspire his audience.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Carl Tosten
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.