- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
July 13, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge.
With his strong and soulful voice and an eclectic & expressive guitar technique that includes percussion, tapping, multiple open tunings and capos, Tosten has been called an “acoustic one-man band.”
His introspective and thoughtful lyrics speak to us individually as well as collectively with his observations on society, the complexities of living and love.
Classical and jazzy overtones elevate his original compositions to a level more sophisticated than simply “folk,” and his live performances are filled with intense energy, stories, and songs that captivate and inspire his audience.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Carl Tosten
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Paul Henderson
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.