- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Dakota Brown
April 12 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, April 12th
Music starts at 7pm, No Cover
Pop/soul singer, Dakota Brown, undoubtedly has a gift for singing. Brown teamed up with local guitarist, Luke Basile. The two formed a duo and went on writing and performing in their small town of Pendleton, Oregon.
After extensive duo work, the time came to assemble the band: Dakota Brown, Luke Basile, Frazer Wambeke, Tim Coronado, and Chris Newbury. Brown and his mates continue to play throughout the Pacific Northwest. .
Enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Dakota Brown
Food: Delivered to your table by local Purveyors
Art: Susan Hahn
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!