- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Die BrÜder
December 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Die BrÜder on Friday, Dec. 27 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Die BrÜder (The Brothers) are a Yakima band playing classic rock cover tunes… Beatles, CCR, Tom Petty, Eagles and lots of “one-hit wonders”
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.