- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Elbridge Fletcher
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, Oct. 25
Open: 1–9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover.
Residing in the beautiful Yakima Valley, Elbridge Fletcher has released two instrumental finger-style albums and just released his fourth album titled Intention’s.
A singer-songwriter of folk/Americana music, Elbridge enjoys playing as many live shows and music festivals as he can and meeting all the nice folks who attend or happen to stumble upon his live performances.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Elbridge Fletcher
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!