- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Jeff Parker
August 16, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, Aug. 16
Music starts at 7pm. No Cover
Jeff Parker is an award-winning Singer/Songwriter now living and writing songs in Yakima, Wash.
Jeff will perform original songs and some tasty covers on guitar and mandolin providing much Finger-style and Flat-picking enjoyment!
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Jeff Parker
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!