- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Jo-Anne Carlson
March 20, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Jo-Anne Carlson on Friday, March 20. The tasting room in downtown Yakima will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Jo-Anne has been entertaining crowds since the age of eight. She grew up in Atlanta, Ga., and performs a variety of cover songs from the 40s to the present, and the genre ranges from rock to blues and beyond. Her original songs are popular, thought-provoking and based on her life experiences.
The native of Jamaica has composed songs for clients, done backing vocals in the studio, and performed at festivals, weddings, sports events and parties. She brings an electric experience to every show, whether playing guitar, banjo or keyboards. She enjoys sharing her love of music with everyone she meets.