- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Presents Joshua Hope of Lanterns of Hope
June 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, June 14th
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
Joshua Hope of “Lanterns of Hope” performing Acoustic, Americana, Indie & Folk Alternative www.lanternsofhope.bandcamp.com
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Joshua Hope of Lanterns of Hope
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Meghan Flynn
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – The action is at 14 N. Front St.