- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars Presents Joshua Hope of Lanterns of Hope
June 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, June 14th
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
Joshua Hope of “Lanterns of Hope” performing Acoustic, Americana, Indie & Folk Alternative www.lanternsofhope.bandcamp.com
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Joshua Hope of Lanterns of Hope
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Meghan Flynn
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – The action is at 14 N. Front St.