- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot with special guest Tony Haralson
August 23, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot
Friday, Aug. 23
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Acoustic band Lunar Boot is Mike Duerre and Rob Waller with very special guest vocalist/winemaker Tony Haralson.
Music: Lunar Boot
Food: Provided by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music, the action is at 14 N. Front Street.