- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot with special guest Tony Haralson
August 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot
Friday, Aug. 23
Music starts at 7 p.m.
Acoustic band Lunar Boot is Mike Duerre and Rob Waller with very special guest vocalist/winemaker Tony Haralson.
Music: Lunar Boot
Food: Provided by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music, the action is at 14 N. Front Street.