- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Mark Holt
March 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars in Yakima, Wash., will present Mark Holt on Friday, March 22. The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover charge.
Mark Holt is a singer/songwriter who keeps his feet in multiple genres of music: blues, jazz, Americana, Western and bluegrass. Subaru has recognized his song Trusty Old Subaru, referring to the Outback he drives to performances.
Enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Mark Holt
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Susan Hahn
AntoLin Cellars is along historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin winemaker Tony Haralson.
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has awarded AntoLin Cellars with gold and silver medals.
2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Carménère – Gold
2017 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition:
• 2012 AntoLin Cellars Estate Malbec – Silver
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world.
In the 2016 Seattle Wine Awards, AntoLin Cellars won Best of Show/Double Gold for its:
- AntoLin Cellars 2012 Riesling
AntoLin won two double golds at the 2014 Seattle Wine Awards:
2011 AntoLin Cellars Chardonnay
2011 AntoLin Cellars Estate Riesling
Double gold indicates: Best of the Best
The name “AntoLin” is a collective of the first names of winery owners Linda and Tony Haralson. Their passion is winemaking and their dream is to share the fruits of that passion.
Taste their Riesling, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay, Carménère and Malbec. Wine tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red flight. There are four whites and five reds in each flight.
AntoLin Cellars owns AntoLin Estate Vineyard in the Yakima Valley AVA which is planted to Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Carmenère. Make it a point to taste great AntoLin wines in downtown Yakima – your jumping-off point for touring the rest of the valley.
In the mean time, don’t hesitate to call their tasting room for more information at 509-961-8370 or email to have them ship wine to your door.
“Here’s to making friends, one glass at a time.”
Tasting Room and the new Caboose Room (private event space)
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901