- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Mark Holt
October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover.
Friday, Oct. 18
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
Mark Holt is a singer/songwriter who keeps his feet in multiple genres of music: blues, jazz, Americana, Western and bluegrass. Subaru has recognized his song Trusty old Subaru, referring to the Outback he drives to performances.
Enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Mark Holt
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!