- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Mark Holt
October 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover.
Friday, Oct. 18
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
Mark Holt is a singer/songwriter who keeps his feet in multiple genres of music: blues, jazz, Americana, Western and bluegrass. Subaru has recognized his song Trusty old Subaru, referring to the Outback he drives to performances.
Enjoy great music and savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: Mark Holt
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!