- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Moonglow
November 8, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, Nov. 8
Music starts at 7 p.m. No Cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are Moonglow and have been performing in the valley for 5 years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the 1930s to the present day into their own jazzy upbeat style. Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing Sharon says she “just sings.”
They love bringing back old favorites and re-introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Those who know these pop hits are delighted to hear them once again. Songs include Stardust, Pennies from Heaven, Moonglow, Dream a Little Dream of Me, My Funny Valentine, I’ve Got You Under My Skin and many more.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!