- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh and Bart Roderick
March 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh and Bart Roderick on Friday, March 27. The tasting room in downtown Yakima will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m.
Join us for a wonderful musical evening with Bart Roderick and Rondi Marsh. Rondi’s performances provide entertaining jazz vocal standards and original compositions ranging from torch singers of early days jazz to pop hits with a jazz twist like with the arrangements of Spooky or Moondance. Her expressive voice and repertoire mixes the lounge singers appeal of yesteryear with contemporary pop-jazz. Her approach to making and performing contemporary jazz makes her performance appealing to audiences of all ages.
Bart Roderick, who plays piano and sometimes sings, is THE go-to session pianist in the Yakima Valley. Bart Roderick performs jazz, popular and classical music throughout the Northwest and beyond.
He has recorded and performed with myriad musical artists, including Peter Gabriel and Smokey Robinson. Bart is an accomplished teacher with his Masters in Music Education from Central Washington University.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in our Tasting Room Art Gallery.
Music: Rondi Marsh with Bart Roderick
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Photos by Dr. Bob Skarin’s backpacking adventures along the beautiful and rugged Pacific ? Crest ?️ Trail are on display at AntoLin Cellars through April.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.