- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton
December 13, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton on Friday, Dec. 13 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Rondi’s performances provide entertaining jazz vocal standards and original compositions ranging from torch singers of early days jazz to pop hits with a jazz twist like with the arrangements of Spooky or Moondance.
Her expressive voice and repertoire mixes the lounge singers appeal of yesteryear with contemporary pop-jazz. Her approach to making and performing contemporary jazz makes her performance appealing to audiences of all ages.
Chuck Easton is a master of his craft on jazz guitar. He is actively involved in the jazz scene each summer for Jazz Port Townsend and is a frequent clinician there. He’s driving over from Port Townsend, Wash., to play so don’t miss this!
Of course because it’s December they will play many jazz holiday tunes to celebrate the season along with other Jazz standards we love.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Music: Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.