- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton
December 13, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton on Friday, Dec. 13 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Rondi’s performances provide entertaining jazz vocal standards and original compositions ranging from torch singers of early days jazz to pop hits with a jazz twist like with the arrangements of Spooky or Moondance.
Her expressive voice and repertoire mixes the lounge singers appeal of yesteryear with contemporary pop-jazz. Her approach to making and performing contemporary jazz makes her performance appealing to audiences of all ages.
Chuck Easton is a master of his craft on jazz guitar. He is actively involved in the jazz scene each summer for Jazz Port Townsend and is a frequent clinician there. He’s driving over from Port Townsend, Wash., to play so don’t miss this!
Of course because it’s December they will play many jazz holiday tunes to celebrate the season along with other Jazz standards we love.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in our tasting room art gallery.
Music: Rondi Marsh with Chuck Easton
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.